3. Norwegian Sky
My husband and I went on the cruise for a chance to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary-we had been together 21 years with 2 boys and never went anywhere without children and the moment I stepped on the sky I felt like we felt we were in heaven. It was beautiful. The staff were completely attentive and available. The food was amazing and the band and fun was just awesome My husband who DOES NOT dance to fast music DID.(amazing).... We felt like we were teenagers in love again and this trip actually brought us closer....CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!

Overriding Fear

maryd3915’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 8062
Our cabin was great had a large porthole window ..Slept like a baby!!....A little small but only slept in there. Problem with t.v. and they brought new one within hour and chocolate covered strawberries for the inconvenience....Couldt have better trip!!!!!!
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins