3. Celebrity Summit
What a disappointment! The "Royal Suite" was in such sad shape, I could not believe that Celebrity Cruise Line would allow anyone to occupy that type of cabin. I took photos of the areas because I think that nobody would believe me. The carpeting had mold, the window drapes had mold and warm spots, the arms of one of the chairs was so dirty, I would not even sit in it, and I had them change my pillows because they smelled like body odor. We had a whirlpool bathtub, and on the last day of the cruise, I developed a rash on my arm. My dermatologist told me that it probably was from the whirlpool and that it was most likely because it was dirty. Too bad, because we sail at least 3 times a year, and this was our first time with Celebrity. Never again! I even asked other passengers if their cabins were in bad shape, and they all agreed with me. On the positive side, the crew members were wonderful, especially our butler. They really tried hard to please everyone. Without them, the cruise would have been a total disaster. We heard that the Summit was going to be refurbished after our cruise, but in my opinion, the ship never should have been allowed to have passengers board in the condition our cabin was in.

Summit needs updating badly!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by queeny12

queeny12’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Royal Suite
Cabin RS 6137
Very large main dining/living room, small bedroom, and lots and lots of closet space. Cannot believe the condition the furnishings were in. All dirty and mold on carpeting and drapes. Very disappointing.
Deck 6 Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins