3. Sapphire Princess
We had never cruised before and went with friends who are veteran cruisers. As the previous review stated the ports of call were supposed to be Mazatlan, Puerta Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas but due to security issues Mazatlan and Puerta Vallarta were eliminated and Ensenada was added along with an additional day in Cabo. I was not impressed Ensensada and due to it being a Sunday there were things not available. I did not feel safe there and after a short excursion into town my husband and I went back to the ship. Cabo was fun - we took an excursion that included a water tour and land tour. We enjoyed exploring Cabo the 2nd day. We had a great room with a large balcony and enjoyed spending time there away from the crowds with just the ocean, a good book and a glass of wine. The staff of the Sapphire Princess was awesome and went out of their way to make sure your trip was enjoyable. We appreciated the care of our room steward Carlito and Arthur, a waiter in the Pacific Moon Restaurant. We liked him so much we had a standing reservation for dinner there with him for most of the cruise. His sense of humor made dinner a fun event. He went out of his way to accomodate any request we had. We appreciated the fitness and wellness opportunities of the ship and made sure we utilized the gym and also the wonderful walking opportunities in the ocean air. Thanksgiving was definitely different for us but we loved having the different food options if we didn't want turkey - we did but had lobster too! Thanks Princess for making sure we had a great first cruise and making it special!

Great 1st Cruise!

ShoppingWoman’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin BA C631
Great balcony and location on the ship. The bed was extremely confortable - slept very well. Was not affected too much by the ship's motion; especially the last day at sea.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins