• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2011
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

There were 15 of us on this Cruise..Mostly family ranging in age from 11 to 75. We had an absolute blast on this cruise. Any negative comments I've read I saw none of these. The ship was spotless, the crew was fantastic, the food was awesome, the activities and shows were top notch. Anyone that thinks Carnival is a "budge" cruise line is mistaken. Im sure they are cheaper than the rest and Im a little biased since I've only been on Carnival but I've loved all 3 of my cruises.

I burned the candle at both ends on this cruise since I wanted to do everything. We went to both shows, The mambo and the 80's show, which were absolutely wonderful. Top notch productions and fantastic cast. Attended the adult comedy show on the last night and it was hilarious. Went to the afternoon tea with my mother in law and we both enjoyed in immensely. We had an inside cabin this time which actually made it better for the little sleeping I did :) on this cruise. We had late seating 8:15 in the Imagination dining room with our waiters Jorge and Martin who were impeccable.

Went to Key West on the first stop and did the City View hop on hop off trolley ride for 19.00 and it was worth every penny. Key West was beautiful but I wished we could have stayed longer. Some did the Butterfly conservatory and they enjoyed it very much. In Nassau we took the #10 Jitney bus to the Sheraton Resort and bought a day pass for 25.00 which was well worth it. The facilities were gorgeous and the kids did snorkeling, kayaking, big water bike and the paddle boat which were all included. The beach was gorgeous and they had 3 or 4 pools along with hot tubs and a swim up bar.

Interior

Cabin 4A

Port Reviews

Key West

Had a blast in Key West. Took the City View trolley for 19.00 and hopped on and off all day. Went to a cute little bar by the Southernmost point and some went to the Butterfly conservatory. Also stopped at the Key Lime pie place and had some delicious pie. We to the bar on the marina at our last stop and enjoyed several adult beverages along with some calamari. We had a GREAT driving named Matt I think on the trolley. He was awesome.

Nassau

We took the Jitney bus # 10 to the Sheraton Resort and bought a day pass for 25.00 adults and 12.50 for kids. It was gorgeous. Had full range of their facilities including the beautiful beach and 3-4 pools and hot tubs, swim up bar and all non motorized sports. Kids did the kayaking, snorkeling, big water bike, trampoline. Had a blast. The bus only cost 1.25 per person and the taxi cab driver wanted 12 dollars a head. Would recommend getting back to the boat before dark since Nassau is a little scary at night but probably because we had some kids with us. Enjoyed Nassau very much. I've been to Atlantis before so we decided to do something different this time.

8 Helpful Votes