3. Celebrity Millennium

The "daily schedule" of embarkation day begins at 11:00 AM, but you can't get to your stateroom until 1:00ish. Bars open at 11:00 and food service begins at 12:00. The pools are open etc.

They have a great Art Walk featuring the many art works on the ship. There is a paper guide and IPod for use for free at guest services which talks about each work of art. You have 4 hours to use the IPod.

Concierge class gives you ice 4 times a day. There is also fresh fruit and fresh flowers in the cabin and bathroom. I did not experience any superior check in, embarkation or debarkation, but that does not mean it doesn't exist.

There were great dance classes, we went to Cha Cha, waltz and tango. There were also Salsa and swing, but we didn't make those. The nice things about the dance classes was the fact they were done on a dance floor, not beside the pool with 5000 people looking on.

The Comedian just about made me pee my pants! Another use for Depends!

Went to the Olympic Dining room for dinner. It was a $40. surcharge. My opinion? Not worth it. Although lobster and Filet were not on the main dining room menu, a request would have had it on your table that day or the next. Our Waiter in the main dining room got us the Olympic Chocolate soufflé because he new I was a chocoholic.

We got the premium alcohol package at $54 + 15% per day for each of use. Other than the cranky people at the espresso bar, all the service were great about the cards and bar service was prompt. I would avoid the espresso bar if you want something NOW.

All drinks, sodas, smoothies, large bottles of water, wines everything was included. If you ordered something over $12.00 on the premium package, you paid the difference. So the Martini Flight, which was $15.00 cost us $3.00. That only works with the premium package. It worked in the lounges, dining rooms, casino, you name it. The only place it doesn't work is for cabin service.

Nov 19- Nov 24, 2011

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Keys Kathy

The Comedian just about made me pee my pants! Another use for Depends!

Keys Kathy’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin 7200. It was in a very quiet area.

Celebrity Millennium Deck Plans