3. Mariner of the Seas
Plus side - My husband and I were very pleased with the food and service. We loved the Vitality menu, because we could eat well! Stateroom attendant and servers were outstanding. Ports and tour selections were also good. Ship was showing signs of wear, but was very well maintained. Stateroom and balcony were very nice and clean. We really liked the set-up and it was roomy. Negative side - There were over 900 kids on this Thanksgiving cruise. Kids constantly walked and ran through the solarium (for adults only) and they were all around the exercise track walking the wrong way, cutting through, etc. There were also no quieter areas in the dining rooms, as quiet tables for two had families of 6 and 8 all around them. Production shows were okay, but not the strong themed shows I am used to. Casino machines were old and worn, and there weren't many options.

Great food & service; nice ports; over 900 kids

b&elovecruising’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E1 6282
Roomy. Nice balcony with nice views. Quiet location.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins