My wife and I sailed on the Eurodam in Oct of 2010 and we returned again on Nov 19, 2011 with a group of friends. Boarding We boarded the ship around 12:00. We breezed on board within minutes. The porters at the pier were great, the check in person was great and very friendly. On board The ship is still in great shape, but the reason why my wife and I continually return to Holland America Line is the crew. Very friendly, professional and LOTS of smiles. Cabin I would avoid N8141. It is near the back of the ship and you can feel the rockin and rollin pretty bad back their. The cabin is nice though. Food The food was great as always. Larger portions would be appreciated though. Service On a scale of 1 to 10 it's a 20. Everyone was VERY friendly and helpful. Computer Classes Craig the "techspert" was very patient and kind to the attendees. Entertainment We have known DJ Jazzy for many years. He continues to bring excitement and many laughs. This is the first time we met Cruise Director J.T., but he is very nice, talented and professional. Ports We had to skip Grand Turk due to high winds. We were VERY disappointed as this is one of our favorite ports of call. The other ports were good, but stay away from Megan's Bay in St. Thomas. VERY crowded. Overall I highly recommend Holland America Line and the Eurodam.

Eurodam continues to shine

Eurodam Cruise Review by jaxcruiser1961

• Sail Date: November 2011
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Standard Interior Stateroom

Boarding

On board

Food

The food was great as always. Larger portions would be appreciated though.

On a scale of 1 to 10 it's a 20. Everyone was VERY friendly and helpful.

Computer Classes

Craig the "techspert" was very patient and kind to the attendees.

Ports

Overall

I highly recommend Holland America Line and the Eurodam.
jaxcruiser1961’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Standard Interior Stateroom
Cabin MM 8141
Do NOT book N8141. You can feel the motion of the ocean.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins