3. Adventure of the Seas
Having read the typical cruise review, I felt I needed to add our views to help prospective cruisers decide to try Adventure of the Seas. My friend and I returned to Adventure of the seas after a taster the year before and because the western med was such a fab list of ports. We had the pleasure of staying in a fab cabin near the library, with a balcony so we say every sunrise and sunset in style. We visited,Velencia,Rome, Florence, Pisa and Corsica and we met just fabulous friendly people both english, irish, spanish on our cruise. We were royally entertained every evening and we drank cocktails, champagne and saw topclass entertainment. We say staff going the extra mile to make our stay as wonderful as they could,we could not have asked for more. For Royal Carribean it is worth considering your drinks prices, people were buying lessin the bars and clubs and making the drinks go further because of the high cost, so from a commercial point of view, lowering the costs of drinks just a little will enable people to relax and enjoy your bars more. We had fantastic night out t the Murder Mystery and Johnie Rockets is not to be missed. IT was so good that I am returning again in September 2012 to do it all gain, in the same cabin and the same ports of call. I fell inlove with Italy and will Florence in particular. Thank you Royal Carribean it was outstanding.

Get over yourselves - this cruise was just fab

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Janet Houghton

Janet Houghton’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

The ability to make a cup of tea rather than have cabin service would be much appreciated. P and O have the edge here, the cabin becomes our little home and it would be great to have our own kettle and tea facilities. Otherwise the cabin and bathroom was great we were in E1 nearly the library.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans