• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Magic Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Don't know what Magic you were on!

Review for Carnival Magic to Transatlantic
cruisingwithoutkids
10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Oct 2011
Cabin: Spa Interior

The best cruise out of 13! We arrived in Barcelona on 10/25 and spent 3 days seeing the sites which included Monserrat. The night before embarkation we met up with friends we had met via the internet, and that was the beginning of life long friendships. We stayed at Hotel Atlantis which provided a full breakfast each morning, was very centrally located, and was very reasonably priced.

The cruise met our expectations and more. MDR food was excellent. I don't know what the complaints are about the lobster. It was the best I have ever had on a cruise. Yes, it was small, but I just ordered 2. Cucina was very enjoyable, and the Steakhouse and Chef's Table exceptional. I am reading so many negatives, I just don't understand!

A cruise is exactly what you make of it. If you want to be miserable and find just the negatives you will. We had great times with great friends. Played Mini Golf, went down the water slides, and did the ropes course....awesome! The Red Frog Pub and Piano Bar were our hang outs! We entertained each other and Ron Pass in the PB entertained us so well!!

Spa Interior

Cabin 4S

4S room 11232 Interior Spa

Room space is all we need because all we do is sleep in there. Location in the ship is great. Easy to get to Lido and really not far from anything. Disappointed in the Cloud 9 Spa!

previous reviewnext review