3. Celebrity Equinox
Just returned from an eleven night cruise; to Greece and Turkey; that included an overnight in Istanbul. Wonderful experience; doesn't describe how enjoyable this trip was to us. Room; spacious and roomy. This is a hump cabin; which meant the balcony was larger; than others. I suggest trying to book one of these; and try to get one that has some protection from the wind; so ask for the one that faces the aft. Hump is where the ship bows out; in the mid ship area. Closet space was plentiful; however it seemed strange to have the closet by the bed; instead of the hallway by the bathroom. The bathroom; was awesome; no more shower curtain that attacks you; instead you have glass doors. Food excellent; except the trays are gone from the Oceanview; I heard that corporate wanted to remove them; because they were trying to avoid the cafeteria look. Can be challenging; if you are trying to have a plate an two drinks. MDR; no complaints; was very good. Try one or more of the specialty restaurants; especially Silk Harvest or the Tuscan Grill. Arrange your own tours; and post thru the board; to see if you can share the price with other passengers. If you need hints; Tour Ephesus for Turkey and Max Leotta for Italy. Was very happy with both. Finally; I would recommend the beverage package. I know what you are thinking; how is that justified; well considering there is a wine and martini bar; plus special coffee bar; you can well make it worth your wild. We were off every day while at port; but we made our quota of $54 a day; especially when you can get as many bottles of water; you want for the day on shore. Enjoy; and if you need any questions answered; please feel free to email me; Leophillips@aol.com

Best cruise so far

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Petrel96

Enjoy; and if you need any questions answered; please feel free to email me;

Leophillips@aol.com
Petrel96’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1A 9237
Never seen so many crew members always smiling; and saying hello before on any cruise. If you are taking this ship after Jan 1; 2013; head to the Cellar Masters; the wine bar; and say hello to Ana; she really made the cruise; for friendly and knowledgeable attitude.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins