3. Adventure of the Seas
Six of us had this cruise booked for a long time and were very excited as it grew nearer. My mum has parkinsons, so a wheel chair was need, which we took with us. The flight to Malaga was great and very easy instructions to find out coach to take us to the port. On arrival the ship was massive, check in was fast and we boarded very quickly. We had two balcony suites and up-graded my mum and dad to a junior suite, the cabins, especially my mums was bigger than i thought they would be, the only problem was that the junior suite had a bath with a shower which my mum and dad couldn't use due to the fact that the bath sides were quite high so they couldn't get in, however this was resolved as our suite had a walk in shower so they used our room. When we first boarded we had a coffee and took in all the surroundings, theres so much to take in and the ship was lovely and very clean. When we went to our cabins our cases were there outside, very quick service. We deaprted Malaga at 5pm so were up on the 12th deck taking everything in. Once we were ready for our evening meal, we went to the main restaurant and we had my time and had a table booked everynight for us. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help you and were always smiling, the service was excellent. However during our first night the sea was extremely rough and we were rocking everyway possible, the following morning all six of us just couldn't get out of bed you felt like you were on a roller coaster ride, we weren't actually sick, but the movement from the ship was nothing i have ever experienced we were on deck 9 but the waves were splashing onto our balcony. We spent the first 36 hrs on hour cruise in our cabins, although I have to say room service was excellent, they were rushed off their feet, the whole corridor when you looked out was full of room service trays, so we weren't the only ones Once docked in Teneriffe we felt fine and were able to go on the 11th deck and sit and chill although weather wasn't very good, we left there at 5pm and set sail again the Lanzarote again we decided just to chill, weather again not very good. We weren't looking to sailing back to Malaga but wasn't as bad. Your could not fault the ship in any way, the cabin sizes were good, the buffet for breakfast and lunch catered for everyone's needs and staff were always helpful were ever you were on board. The ship had everything on it that you could possibly need and was outstanding, my friend had a very good win the the casino. The shows were ok we couldn't get tickets to see the ice show as they were sold out, and the last show tickets were given as priority to the people who were too ill to see the first one due to the crossing. We booked this cruise as a trial because our friends want to do a Caribbean cruise next year and i'm so glad that we did, because we were so ill it has unfortunately really put us off and don't think we will ever do another cruise. People I spoke to who have done many cruises did say that if that had been their first one they would have been put off, its a shame but after two days of being home I still haven't got my land legs back.

First cruise and don't think i will do it again

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by emma

We weren't looking to sailing back to Malaga but wasn't as bad.
emma’s Full Rating Summary