3. Norwegian Sun
My husband and I just returned from Norwegian Sun's 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise. It was a wonderful, restful vacation. The staff was fabulous and very attentive to our every need. The 'Free Style Dining' concept is a nice change from traditional cruising. We found it gave us so much more freedom with dinner options. The Sun's entertainment was first rate - I highly recommend you see all the shows. Nadeen, "The Queen of Hypnotists" was amazing. She was very professional and informative. We will not hesitate to book on Norwegian again, it was a very well run cruise.

Norwegian Sun - October 2011

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Twingfam

We will not hesitate to book on Norwegian again, it was a very well run cruise.
Twingfam’s Full Rating Summary