3. Carnival Paradise
A group of 7 of us went on this last weekend and although we had a great time I truly think it was because of the company of each other rather then the cruise itself. I have been on may cruises from 3 days to 14 days and so I know what to expect and I got exactly that but a little less.... First off lets start when we were booking our cruise. There were 7 of us and so 3 people had to share a room (never again) When we told the lady on the phone we wanted to all be together she assured us that she had done so. Nope....we were all the same floor but we were everywhere. The room with 3 in was so so so small they should not make it a 3 people in room. The basically throw in a cot every night in the walkway. We never once met our room attendant and that's a first but the room was clean so I have nothing to complain about. oh....if you are reading this before going on this ship bring a electrical cord because there is only ONE outlet in the whole room! Now I have to say the food was the worst I have had on any cruise. Not too much to pick from, it is left out for long periods of times and some of it just had no flavor. I stuck with the sandwich bar and did the Mongolian BBQ once...actually the best eats on the deck but be prepared the line is long. The Dining room was actually pretty good. My group tried to eat in there for every meal so we could actually have good, hot food. Our waiter was GREAT. I wish I could remember his name but I can't but he was the so so so great...table 237. He knew our names within a half hour on the first night and what we liked to drink. You normally get that on a 7 or more day cruise but not on a 3 so it was a nice touch. They had a lot of silly things to do around the ship on the day at sea but nothing that is must do. You really do make the most of it and go to spend time with your friends. You get what you pay for.

It is what it is

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by breanth

breanth’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Cabin u130
small cabin with a old TV and remote that didn't want to work sometimes. only 4 drawers total in the room but 2 nice size closets. only 1 outlet so bring a extension cord!!!
  Carnival Paradise Deck Plans