3. Norwegian Epic
If you're a new cruiser or a single cruiser, you might have a great time on Epic. My husband and I have taken 8 cruises with 4 different cruise lines. This was our 3rd with NCL. We enjoyed the other 2. We had a balcony cabin. We are both average size adults. The space between the bed and the counter was only wide enough for one person walking sideways. Smallest balcony cabin ever! This ship is designed with only a few exits to get out on deck so if you enjoy that outdoor stroll after dinner, you'll have a hard time finding a door that leads out except near the pool which by the way was the smallest pool we've seen on any ship by far. Speaking of dinner, sadly; the food was a huge disappointment; worst we've had on a cruise ship Except for the french restaurant where I paid an additional $30 to get Lobster and the Cirque performance dinner which was an additional $20 pp. Since I've brought up money, let me mention that we felt nickled and dimed to death on this cruise. We spent more money on this cruise than on any other we've been on and I still can't tell you exactly where or how. The money wasn't spent on shopping because for the tremendous size of this ship, the shopping is nil. Still, the small shopping area is center ship and impossible to pass without walking through or going up or down a level, and prepare yourself to have several retail clerks step right in front of you every time you try to walk through; asking you to try a cologne or come in to register for the free diamond giveaway, etc. It's constant and very annoying. Throughout the cruise we met several couples that we dined and socialized with. Sadly, all of them were as disappointed as us and said as we did, that they would never cruise on the Epic again.

Epic missed the boat for experienced cruisers!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by snowj

snowj’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Family Balcony
Cabin B4
see through bathroom, tiny balcony stateroom, no room to walk
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins