3. Carnival Pride
Cabin Stewart's were around but not when needed. Last night none of our three rooms received tip envelopes or luggage tags. There were a few times of need for assistance and again no one was around. I was actually tempted to have customer service adjust out gratuities. Dining Room experience was awesome. We dined at table #293. Our waiting staff was awesome. We constantly saw them on deck and every time we were greeted by name and continued conversation. Our dining room staff consisted of I Made, Kusuma and Nemesio. Dining with three children in our group makes eating any where an experience. I Made interacted with the kids very well. Activities Taken Part in: Behind the Scenes Tour- I took this tour with my Dad. This was a great tour and I would take it again. The only thing I would have liked was that this tour be given earlier in the cruise. It was on the last day at sea. It did not give much time to really express appreciation for what we saw. It would also had been nice to be able to take pictures in areas that were not security risk areas. Park West Art Auctions- This is not the first time participating at an on sea auction. The event was very well scripted with little deviation. I personally marked 7 different pieces that never came across the auction block. Time with other family events prevented me from experiencing any of the other auctions. Galley Tour - Quick stroll through the Galley. Pictures were allowed here. Camp Carnival- Our Daughters of 11 and 7 and niece of 4 all participated in camp carnival. They enjoyed it very much. Our daughters have been in camp carnival before and first time for our niece. The counselors were very understanding when it came to certain things. Pools- The pools were nice and our kids enjoyed the use during our port day at Canaveral. The slide seemed to be closed during good weather for "Extreme Chlorination" and open during windy conditions.

Carnival Pride - 10/16/11 -> 10/23/2011

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by SiriusStar

Activities Taken Part in:
Galley Tour - Quick stroll through the Galley. Pictures were allowed here.
SiriusStar’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Balcony
Cabin 8E 8111
Cabin 8111 Starboard Side located 4 doors away from Bridge Access. Cabin was located across from an HVAC closet. HVAC proximity made for a louder air flow. Was great for temperature control as I am a person that likes to be in chilled environment.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins