3. SuperStar Virgo
It was a terrible vacation experience for us. Never ever had such a vacation that not only I don't enjoyed even wished I can go home immediately. First, when we board in to the cruise, greeted with many crew staffs that couldn't speak proper English. We had difficulty understanding them while asking them to show us direction of our cabin. Once we get in to our cabin, it was not well maintained. After sleeping 2 nights on the bed, me n my son had rashes all over our body, we booked for a 3 pax cabin, only 2 shower towels were given, and only 2 blankets in room. Called up room service for all items I need. It took more than 1 hour for them to deliver to my cabin. I even have to go to the reception to "demand" what I need. Cabin rooms wall is pretty thin, we could even hear the entire conversation from the next door!!!!! It was the 1st time in cruise, so we were kind of lost in getting around. Asked cabin staffs for direction. They told us, they also don't know!!!!! OMG!!!!! Food selection also sucks!!!! Went to the Chinese restaurant for breakfast dim sum, the food not even fresh. No much selections, tried out all the other restaurants that do not need to pay, food really cannot make it. Really disappointed!!!! Not much activity for kids as they advertised. You see many old folks in cruise who are only keen in the casino. I've been to Clubmed, when we paid for e package everything is literally inclusive. But not in star cruise. Many things you need to pay and the quality of service is worst than hotel that i visited. Would encourage ppl with kids not to choose star cruise as an option for vacation. My son totally hated it n same for us too.

DISAPPOINTED!!! No more cruise for me & my family.

SuperStar Virgo Cruise Review by nomorecruise

• Sail Date: October 2011
  • Destination: Asia

nomorecruise’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12

Cabin is super dirty & noisy. I can even hear the entire conversation of the guest from the next room.