3. Jewel of the Seas
We boarded the Jewel of the Seas in Boston on 10/8/11 for a 7 day cruise! We really lucked out with the weather because it was warm and sunny in most of our ports, although Halifax was a little on the chilly side. Our timing was perfect too for the changing colors of the trees - breathtaking!!!! All in all it was a wonderful trip and we had a hard time complaining about anything!!! We even won money in the casino!!!! The ship was immaculate, the staff very friendly and the food very good! We did two tours through the ship in St. John and in Halifax which were interesting but a little on the pricey side for what you got! The only dissapointment we felt was the entertainment shows in the evenings. They had fantastic singers and dancers but only performed two shows, the other shows were a juggler, an Elvis impersonator and a comidian. I was expecting more of a Las Vegas style Broadway show every night as I have experienced on other cruises. I would recommend this trip and this cruise line to everyone

Jewel of the Seas Cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by bemwag

• Sail Date: October 2011
  • Destination: Canada & New England
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
I would recommend this trip and this cruise line to everyone
bemwag’s Full Rating Summary