3. Radiance of the Seas
Just returned from the January 30th sailing of the Radiance. This was my 2nd cruise, both with RCI (other was Sovereign in fall). Will try to keep this somewhat brief... Embarkation: No issues. Arrived at 2 and was on the ship and in the room by 2:45. Minor hiccup with computers entering the ship, but no worries. Stateroom: Again, no issues. They were working on a plumbing issue in another room down the hall when we arrived. For about an hour the toilets couldn't be flushed, but soon after, a worker arrived to ensure everything was functioning correctly. We never had another issue, but a letter was delivered to everyone later in the week about a plumbing problem resulting from some idiot flushing socks and towels into the system and clogging it. Enjoyed the balcony, but a bit cool and windy at times, but what do you expect ... you're on the ocean! Food: Outstanding ... yes, some dishes were better than others, but for the most part, my wife and I loved everything. Service was exceptional also. Desserts were to die for ... gained 8 pounds! Did partake of Portofino's on three occasions (two dinner, one lunch) and loved every minute of it! Alan, the manager was awesome and my wife made a great friend! Ports: First time Radiance had made Coco Cay in two months. It was a very nice island, and made for a relaxing day. St. Thomas was also beautiful and had a blast on the catamaran sail and snorkel excursion. Just did some shopping on St. Maarten and lounged about the mostly empty ship. Three sea days made for some quality relax time. Activities/Shows: There always seemed to be something going on. Even though we aren't art lovers we watched the art auctions and found them entertaining at least. Did play bingo four times ... never did win! But it was very fun and on the last day one lady won almost $7K. Did well in the casino and came out a couple hundred ahead there. We really didn't do the production shows, but did see all the comedians. Some were better than others, but all were entertaining. To wrap this up, the Radiance is a beautiful, well-maintained ship with great personnel! The wife and I are hoping to go about this time next year on a Western itinerary. Don't know if I'll make it 'til then without maybe a short-cruise fix! Any questions, feel free to email me at WyomingWolves@aol.com.

Radiance of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by WyomingWolves

Will try to keep this somewhat brief...
Any questions, feel free to email me at WyomingWolves@aol.com.
WyomingWolves’s Full Rating Summary