3. Carnival Miracle
Recently spent 8 days on the Carnival Miracle. First time on Carnival.....and my last. The cabin was quite spacious and adequate. Nothing special but OK. The service was good overall, no complaints there. The food was alright, nothing special and frequently lukewarm. Nick and Nora's (the specialty restaurant) was a big disappointment. The steak had a lot of gristle in it so I gave up trying to carve out something edible...left most of it uneaten. We went to a couple of seminars that the spa offered concerning detoxification and herbal medicine and quickly realized it was just a ploy to try to sell you acupuncture or some other spa service. The entertainment was quite enjoyable, a nice surprise. The biggest issue on the cruise was the number of smokers on board and the places they could smoke (pretty much the starboard side of the boat). People in surrounding cabins (balcony) smoked frequently so it was often unpleasant to sit on our balcony. The cruise clientele comprised mostly of morbidly obese smokers. Not my cup of tea!!!

Disappointing Carnival cruise

Allie02’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8219
Cabin 8219 was adequate as far as size, closet space and bathroom amenities. The only complaint was the noise overhead all night long. We finally realized that the kitchen for the buffet was above us. Sounded like we were under a bowling alley. Didn't sleep a single night all the way through.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins