Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by cruse queen
- Sail Date: September 2011
- Destination: Canary Islands
- Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Great food with a good choice in Windjammer although occasionally it could have done with being hotter. It did get a bit busy at times although we always manged to find a table - I guess most ships are like that though.
Restaurant food was great as well the meat was so tender and yummy puds!
We enjoyed all of the ports and the weather was kind to us.
Shows --- fantastic as was the Strings ice show. We had to be in the theatre for 8.30pm for the 9.00pm show or we couldn't get a seat! Very popular!
Found the outdoor pools a bit cold and the hot tubs the opposite we boiled like lobsters! Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tubs though.
Drinks - yes they are a tad pricey unfortunately.
Newspapers can be bought for $3 at the coffee shop in the promenade.
We went with trepidation because of the ships size --- but have been won over and have booked again for next year --- same ship.
- Read more Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas Review