3. Emerald Princess
It was a wonderful cruise, the worst we ever had was funderful! The food was mediocre at best, we have been looking to change from NCL for a while, but we can say for certain it will not be changing to Princess... Disney is for the little kids and their moms and dads, Carnival is for the young folks and the party set, and Princess is for the senior adults. I mean really, a whell chair parked at the elevator, on charge, and lets just say the elevators, they seemed to powered by the smell of depends! The ship was kind of in bad shape for a ship so new, lots of rips in the carpets, the carpet in our stateroom was dirty and dingy! The staff and service, well all I can say, our room steward was the best, the Matred was a great guy, but all the rest, was pathetic, I mean really, we even had an encounter with a waiter from India, and it just was not a good experience, he was very rude, and unreasonable. Even the the clocks on board were not even set right, the entertainment was bad, and the lectures were about global warming and the changes in the earth you really don't want to hear about while on vacation! I will never, I mean never use the Internet again on-board a ship, It was a total rip off, I paid $100 for 250 minutes, and each every time I logged on it took 29 minutes just to read my e-mails, believe me, I used my stop watch! And that equals to about 12 dollars at 40 cents a minute!

Birthday Cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by GROOVERS

• Sail Date: September 2011
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
It was a wonderful cruise, the worst we ever had was funderful!
GROOVERS’s Full Rating Summary