3. Marco Polo
I was looking forward to the cruise because of the cites to be visited. And after reading some reviews of previous critics I was wary of certain points i.e. the food. Dinner in the main restaurant was good not 5* and I had an enjoyable meal, The buffet I found badly laid out, and a lot of unnecessary queuing. But again lots of food and plenty choice. The entertainment of boards was good and I attended the craft classes of Mavis Bee and these were very well attended in fact towards the end so many people were turning up there was not room for them. The staff were very helpful and always around. Staff were present of each coach for the tours and again their knowledge was good. Liken the fact that it was adult only cruise

Marco Polo in St Petersburg

Marco Polo Cruise Review by Helen Stark (Southern Scot)

• Sail Date: September 2011
  • Destination: Baltic Sea

The staff were very helpful and always around.

Liken the fact that it was adult only cruise
Helen Stark (Southern Scot)’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Good space, 21/2 wardrobes, 2 chest of drawers good size window, high step to shower, water temp, in shower unpredictable hot to cold in seconds. Quiet hallway above lounge but quiet at night.
  Marco Polo Deck Plans