• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Voyager of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

A Great Experience in Every Way!

Review for Voyager of the Seas to the Western Mediterranean
topper44
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2011
Cabin: Junior Suite

This really was a lovely cruise. the itinerary was excellent as all the ports were interesting and there was plenty to learn and to do in each one. This was helped by having wonderful weather except for the last day in Venice.

The ship i now about 12 years old but still looked lovely to me. My cabin was in very good condition, in fact, they changed the furniture during the course of the cruise although the items they took out still looked good to me.

I was, as always with Royal Caribbean, very impressed with some of the crew members. My waitress, Laura from Romania, was particularly excellent. I am on a strict diet and she really went out of her way to make sure I got steamed vegetables with each meal and a fruit plate for dessert. This was so much better than my previous experience.

Junior Suite

Cabin JS

I found the cabin extremely comfortable. The bath was lovely and I enjoyed having a kettle and a nice sized balcony.

Port Reviews

Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik was a place I was really looking forward to seeing and it is very beautiful. Unfortunately it has become totally a tourist town so the heart of it has been removed from my point of view. It is certainly worth seeing but it would have been much nicer when local people were living there and there were shops other than oother than those for tourists.

Venice

Venice is a gem. It was raining and windy when we were there but it was still beautiful. I loved wandering around and taking the vaporetti. I also had an excellent lunch at Osteria Doge Morosini in Campo Santo Stefano.

Find a Voyager of the Seas Cruise from $344