3. Sun Princess
My husband and I travelled with our Grandson Michael and my two sisters and a brother-in-law. From the moment we boarded we were greeted with friendly staff who went out of their way to make us happy. The food was excellent and the evenings were memorable with the staff putting on fantastic shows. The tours I had organised privately for our group of six and they all went off very well. Our highlight would have been the 1 hour trishaw ride around Saigon, that was fabulous. In Sihanoukville, we just got the free transfer bus into the city and then we got a trishaw to take us for a ride along the beaches and we went to the market. At the supermarkets you can get the cheapest liquor we have ever seen. We took some pencils etc to hand out to the children, some guests took clothes and food to the orphanages. In Thailand we managed to get an hours ride on the Chao Phraya River which was lovely, plus we went to the Grand Palace and the weekend markets. We always enjoy Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, This time in Singapore we had breakfast with the animals, before we went shopping. A great holiday and can thoroughly recommend it.

Our 21 Night Asia Cruise

Sun Princess Cruise Review by leostar

• Sail Date: August 2011
  • Destination: Asia

A great holiday and can thoroughly recommend it.
leostar’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 13 to 15
Get Sun Princess price drops

Cabin D623
In our cabin at night we heard a lot of banging, something to do with the ship.
  Sun Princess Deck Plans