3. Celebrity Millennium
We stayed at the Holiday Inn in San Diego for 2 days before we set sail. Visited Cobos San Lucas and Senior Frog Restaurant-great fun and pictures. Due to Hurrican Hillary we were not able to go to Acapulco so went to Puerto Vallarta Mexico instead. Did a private tour with the cruise line who rented us a private van for our party of 9 and we toured the city. Puerto Quetzel, Guatamala-Did the ships tour to Antiqua, beautiful city but lots of poverty. Puntarenas, Costa Rica-rented a private tour with Okey Dokey Tours-guides Charie & Evelyn who showed us the monkeys, alligators, birds and took us to the rain forest where we rode the Pacific aerial car and the tours included lunch.This was my favourite port and tour. Colon, Panama we did a private tour with My Friend Mario tours and his guide Laurie where we went by a dugout boat to the Embera Indian Village which was beautiful scenery and very interesting. The Millenium ship is a perfect size for getting around and not getting lost. Entertainment Shows were the best of any I have been on with lots of variety. Food: Absolutely delicious and lots of variety and our table staff was Julius and Robert who made every meal so much fun. The only negative is we were on Deck 2 and it was very musty smelling and we were over the loading and unloading door which made sleeping almost impossible when the luggage was being taken off or when someone was coming aboard. I thought the beds and pillows were very hard and cheap but once the ship comes out of dry dock I hope they will have better beds. I also wished they had one deck that is under cover so you could walk out of the sun all the way around the ship to get some exercise like there is on some ships.

Millenium Full Transit of Panama Canal

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by leg

The Millenium ship is a perfect size for getting around and not getting lost.

Entertainment Shows were the best of any I have been on with lots of variety.

leg’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

bad location right over the loading dock, very noisy hard to sleep. Very musty smelling in room and in hall. Beds hard and need replacing.
  Celebrity Millennium Deck Plans