3. MSC Poesia
Beautiful ship, very friendly staff from booking in at Southampton,to the maintainance men who always said hello. Breakfast and lunch,as good as other cruise lines. the evening meal was tasty, but the presentation was not very good,it did improve as the days passed. The entertainment was excellent, I particularly liked the Opera evenings, but there was something for everyone. The tours were not particularly good and were expensive, as were drinks on board. A tin of cola cost E 3.15 and there was a service charge on every drink of 15% However, I did enjoy the cruise ,and it will not stop me cruising with them again We called at one of the islands of the Azores. Another lovely place. Very clean.I did not particularly enjoy the tour we did to two lakes. It was expensive for a short bus ride.

Culture at sea

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by Linda Morton

Linda Morton’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get MSC Poesia price drops

Great cabin.Plenty of space. Comfortable king size bed.Plenty of wardrobe space,plus lots of coat hangers. ample drawers but difficult to open.Good to have a drinks fridge. Nice clean shower room
  MSC Poesia Deck Plans