After spending 2 weeks inScotland visiting friends, my husband and I rented a car and drove down to Dover, England to embark our cruise. The 8 hour drive went very smootly and when we returned our car they even drove us to the ship.

Embarcation was a breeze and we were on The Eurodam and eating lunch by 11:30. After a great luch we were anxious to explore the ship. When you cruise alot and repeat many cruieline and ships it is alwasy fun to sail a new line and a new ship.

The Eurodam did not disapponted. Our balcony romm was very spacious with lots of storage room. Love the fact the bathroom was well appointed and loved the bathtub. Holland America has what I consider the best bathrooms with the best amenties, I love Elemis products.

Holland America has outstanding service as well. I could not find one thing that was below par. Friendly staff, great food, including room service and an overall feeling of calm. To say we enjoyed this cruise is an understaement.

The ports were all amazing. Iceland, Greenland, Farrow Islands, Ireland and Newfoundland to name a few. A great opportunity to visit some out of the ordinary places. This is where I think Holland America excells. They offer more unique cruising experiences.

We were so pleased we already have a cruise booked with Holland America doing a 30 night Pacific Islands cruise. Can't wait!!

Loving Holland America