3. Norwegian Dawn
This ship was truly amazing! The Cruise Director Paul Scally was hysterical!! Loved him! Our steward,Made, really made our cruise extra special, with a smile and hello every time we saw him and of course the animal towels were fantastic!! The dinner at Cagneys (specialty restaurant) was WELL WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY...the food was DE-LISH, but the service is what really set this restaurant apart from the others!! The entertainment was Phenomenal!! The Stardust theater was beautiful! The Happy, Happy, Washy, Washy, Smiley, Smiley girls, they greet you at the Garden Cafe with hand sanitizer, they were always dancing and smiling..loved the happy crew!! The balcony room is a MUST, don't think we could go back to a ocean view room, loved our morning Mochaccino from the Java Cafe while sitting on our balcony and enjoying the fresh air and view!! The ship was so clean, state rooms not huge, but big enough. The shower was the best, great pressure!! We didn't bring our 6 kids with us this time, but this ship seemed to have a GREAT kid area and lots of activities, so maybe next time we'll bring the kiddos along. I'm not really a gambling girl, but the Casino was beautiful and HUGE...we were really impressed! But I think my favorite thing of all was sitting poolside, drinking a fruity beverage and listening to the band or DJ play music...what a vacation...can I go back now?? Please!! Oh and Bermuda was breathtaking!!

The Dawn was AMAZING!!

Rates
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9600
We were in room 9600 Balcony Mid- ship. Loved it! The room wasn't huge, but big enough for what we needed. They had a closet to hang clothes in, but we mostly lived out of our suitcases, which was fine. The shower was our favorite, the water pressure was fantastic! Loved, Loved, Loved the balcony!! We really enjoyed the fresh air and beautiful views...even saw whales on our return to Boston!! I also purchased the "Birthday Package", for my husband, which is decorating of your room and a birthday cake..well worth the money!! My husband loved it!! The rooms were cleaned and beds made every day and night! Loved our steward!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• King's Wharf
    Bermuda was absolutely beautiful!! Horseshoe Bay was our favorite! We did the Rising Son Catamaran excursion..Loved it!! Went to the Swizzle Inn..Rum Swizzles...YUM!! Just a note, we went to St. Georges on Monday, didn't get there until 3:45 ( we had done the Catamaran earlier) and St. Georges was closed up at 4pm, so plan accordingly!! Loved the blue water, pink sands and of course the RUM SWIZZLES!!
    View All 989 King's Wharf Cruise Port Reviews