3. Navigator of the Seas
Cruised on Navigator of the Seas - 11th September 2011 - departing Civitivecchia - Eastern Mediterranean - 7 nights. Ports Messina, Sicily - Athens, Greece - Kusadasi, Turkey - Chania, Crete.

Balcony cabin which was wonderful - dinner always nice. Plenty of dishes to choose from and the waiting staff were absolutely wonderful. We had a table of two - so we chatted a lot with the staff - maybe this makes a difference to the service and enjoyment of the meal.

Ports and tours were fine - enjoyed tours which also left us sometime to do our own thing.

Had the most beautiful meal at speciality restaurant Portofinos - a real treat.

Some reviews of this ship have not been favourable - but I couldn't find fault with anything. All staff were very friendly and the efforts they made was welcomed. I don't ask for perfection and wouldn't expect it - I can only suggest that those who have not been happy dip into their wallets and pay top prices for exclusive ships and cruise lines.

Really enjoyed getting away from it all with people around who were only too happy to assist in me having a great holiday. Pleased to recommend Royal Caribbean and this particular ship.

Toni

LAIDBACK CRUISE

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by cliquot

• Sail Date: September 2011
  • Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Had the most beautiful meal at speciality restaurant Portofinos - a real treat.

Toni

cliquot’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D3 9252
Couldn't fault the cabin. It was average size but plenty big enough - we were hardly there. It was great to have the balcony which is like an extension of the cabin and lovely to spend time sitting out on days at sea and when docking and departing ports.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins