3. Celebrity Eclipse
Having just returned from 16 nights on Eclipse I thought I would write a quick review.

We have enjoyed approximately 15 cruises on 4 lines and have been on Eclipse once before- last year when they started in the UK.

The first cruise had it's problems and they didn't get things right to suit the British taste. We were a little disappointed but gave feedback and hoped for the best for the cruise this year.

We were really very happy to see that the problems from last year seemed to have been mostly rectified and the overall cruise was great.

The cabin and cabin steward were great, plenty of room but lacking a little on storage for two.

The food in all venues was excellent - we ate in all the speciality restaurants, The main restaurant, bistro and buffet, all very good, although I do think the cover charges are high in the speciality places. Service in all was very good.

You can get free coffee at the end of each meal - only fancy ones are charged for.

Drinks prices are high but the soda package and the premium non alcoholic packages worked out as good value for us.

Entertainment generally very good, different things to do in evenings and the 'Celebrity life' activities to do if you want. Still need a bit of a broader mix for me though.

Staff really friendly, helpful and fun. Excellent and very charismatic cruise director.

Going again with Celebrity next year -can't wait.

Super Celebrity

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Gillyflower

Going again with Celebrity next year -can't wait.

Gillyflower’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 6141
Cabin 6141 is a disabled cabin. Good position, quiet and very fit for purpose.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins