Having read quite a few poor reviews of Arcadia, we approached her with some misgivings, but an open mind. We were very pleased and surprised with what we found. She has massive open decks on Lido Deck with a lovely Prom Deck that you can sit on and not be bothered by people jogging or walking. It's wide enough for that.

Our cabin was an inside twin in a Queen Config. It wasn't large, but perfectly adequate. Cases all went under the bed.

Checkin was simple, we arrived at 1.pm and were on board having lunch at 2.30. That was from driving in.

The entertainment on this cruise was truly excellent including the Headliners, Brian Conley etc. Only one very poor comedian spoilt an excellent run, but that didn't matter.

Service and food were both excellent. We dined every night in the Meridian and didn't feel it was necessary to try either Arcadian Rhodes or the Orchid. Neither did any of our table for 8.

I would definitely sail on Arcadia again.

this cruise was truly a delight and the sail down the St Lawrence Seaway is a must, even if it was deja vue for me as I last did in 1969 when I emigrated.

Arcadia J109 - US and Canada

Arcadia Cruise Review by Jean Lyon

I would definitely sail on Arcadia again.

Jean Lyon’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin D24
Could do with a little more drawer space, but we managed just fine. Our cabin was towards the bow and was quiet apart from one night in rough seas when there was a banging noise.
  Arcadia Deck Plans