3. Norwegian Dawn
This was our 2nd cruise from Boston to Bermuda, the last being on the NCL Dream which docked in St-Georges. The Dawn is a much newer and bigger ship so it has to dock at the Dockyard. I prefer St-Georges but no big deal! Embarkation was very quick and easy. We ate breakfast and lunch either Blue Lagoon or the dining room, no complaints here. Dinner always in the dining room and again no complaints here. Food wasn't amazing but certainly fine. I would give food a 7.5/10. The shows were all fantastic! Loved Second City, David Heenan and the regular shows. We missed Bollywood because we had a long drive ahead of us the next day but heard it was great. Best entertainment we have seen on a cruise to date! Inside cabin deck 11 was fine too. Here are my dislikes: The ship has 1 outdoor pool only that is very noisy. My wife and I prefer a quieter area and the indoor pool is in the spa at an extra charge. Not right! Ditto for the sauna and steamroom. Of 15 or so cruises I have been on, there always was a 2nd quieter pool and steamroom to use at no charge. As well, there is very little outdoor areas in the shade. The quiet zone was not at all quiet and no shade. NO smoke free casino night a big turn off! In summary, we enjoyed having no schedule in Bermuda. All staff were extremely friendly. Disembarkation back in Boston was great! All in all a great cruise and we will do it again next year!

Boston to Bermuda Sept 16-23