• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

decomajack
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2011
Cabin: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Just returned from the Adriatic Sea cruise and thought I would pass along some information which may be of use. In my opinion this was a much more enjoyable cruise than I was expecting, and great value for the money spent.

Voyager of the Seas - I didn't think I would like a large ship such as this but I found it had the feel of a much smaller ship. The balcony cabin seem a bit smaller to me than others, and the bathroom shower certainly was much smaller. The ship was very clean and easy to get around, lots of activities and it had a shopping "street" on one level.

Overall the food was quite good in the main dining room. The only complaint we had was with the Specialty Dining restaurant Portofino's. The menu wasn't that appealing and definitely sub standard compared to other cruise lines. The cost was $20 extra, I wouldn't do it again.

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We had no issues with the cabin, balcony Deck #10. Only item, shower was very tight, the balcony had room for 2 chairs and a small table.

previous reviewnext review