3. Explorer of the Seas
I had a really enjoyable experience on the 9/10/11 sailing to Bermuda. Even though we had to turn around and head back to Bayonne for a passenger who was ill, I thought the entire experience was great!

I travelled as a solo passenger and really enjoyed my "me" time. I slept, drank and ate at my leisure. My wait staff, and room attendant were amazing! Everyone on board- passengers and staff were VERY friendly. I loved the snorkeling excursions I booked and loved the whirlpool and salt-water pools, and took advantage of the workshops on board, like scrapbooking. BTW- "Quest" was hysterical! I highly reccommend this evening of funny entertainment!!!

I found that there were so many things to do, that if you missed one activity on the ship, you could easily find something else that was just as interesting to do.

Entertainment was great! Loved all the shows, with exception to the luke-warm commedian on Day 1.

Food was good in the dining room. Not so great at Windjammer. Deserts were amazing everywhere!

Slots were useless- no play in them at all.

Overall I had a great time and a chance to relax!

Explorer of the Seas- 9/10/11 to Bermuda

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by MrsPooh523

• Sail Date: September 2011
  • Destination: Bermuda

Slots were useless- no play in them at all.

Overall I had a great time and a chance to relax!

MrsPooh523’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

I liked my cabin quite a bit. The only thing I did not like was the brown water that ran repeatedly. Maintenence came down to fix it, but the entire trip there was a metal order coming from the water. I used bottled water to brush my teeth, which they gave me complimentary for the issue. Otherwise the room was spacious and it had pleanty of room with the shower stool I needed. (I had a handicapped room.) I loved that my Cabin attendent would create cool looking animals each time I came into the room....the best was the "bat" hanging from my ceiling!
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans