3. Disney Magic
My family (husband, myself & then 9 year old son) had never been out of the country (other than Canada) & never been on a cruise. We are not "Disney people", my son & I have never been to Disney World or anything Disney before. A friend recommended it to us & in January you can get some really good deals. We go on about 2 family vacations a year since my son was very young, but nothing like this.

Just go with the flow & enjoy, you will love it! The Magic was a beautiful ship, we had a lot of fun walking around the ship & loved the extra sea day. My son never did the kids clubs, but lived on the basketball court. Which was fine with us, hubby & I just relaxed on the top deck. As my son said, our stateroom host (Jane) & our servers (Andrae & Kumong)were more like friends.

We had a verandah room with navigators, it was well worth the extra money to have a balcony to just sit & watch the water go by. It was amazing. We were on the 5th deck aft. It was nice to be between the elevators & aft stairway. Lot less crowded then mid ship.

Amazing MAGICal Vacation

Disney Magic Cruise Review by 3Hiebs

3Hiebs’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12

could hear the noise from the thrusters but ended up being white noise. Loved the room & location
  Disney Magic Deck Plans

• St. Maarten
    The shopping near the pier was amazing, could see the beach. Enjoyed just walking around but didn't care for the women that would jump in front of you wanting you to buy their stuff. We took the two cities tour, the only pluses of that was getting to see the french side, see the street vendors(only got to walk around shops for 45 minutes), see another part of the island (although most of it was really depressing) & now we have funny stories of our bus driver. Hindsight we wouldn't of done it, just walked around.

View All 4,132 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Maarten Cruise Port Review
  • St. Thomas
    We found a cab & went to a small beach to just swim & hang out. Not too fancy or the most perfect sand but wasn't busy. We had a wonderful family time. Walked around at the vendors near the pier. Didn't see much of the island but really enjoyed our relaxing tropical day.

View All 4,104 St. Thomas Cruise Port Reviews