3. Queen Victoria
My partner and I flew out from Manchester to Venice with Jet 2 the day before which was an excellent service and good legroom seats which is a must for me as I am 6' 2". We had a wonderful afternoon and night in Venice. We checked out of our hotel and walked the short distance to the people mover (monorail) which took us to the cruise terminal. Our cases were taken from us and we were on board in about 10 minutes. Our first impression of the ship was very good and we went straight to our cabin where a bottle of champagne was waiting. Our cabin steward soon made himself known and was most helpful. We went up on the deck and enjoyed a beer and sunbathed by the Lido pool. On our return to our cabin our cases were there ready for unpacking. We ate at the Britannia restaurant on the early sitting for the first night which was great because we were able to go up on deck for the sail away party at 9pm. Sailing out of Venice is a most magical experience especially with a glass of champagne in your hand. Our first day was a sea day which was a great way to unwind, relax and explore the ship. The rest of the cruise we dined on the second sitting, had a good table and were attended to well. The food quality and quantity were very good and we enjoyed our dining experience. We had breakfast in the Lido restaurant most days which was fresh, good quality and relaxed. The itenary was excellent and going to Yalta and Odessa was one of the reasons we chose this cruise. The Captain and his crew and the excellent Sally Sagoe (entertainment director) all made this cruise to be relaxed, enjoyable and unforgettable. We would definitely board the QV again.

Adventure on the Black Sea

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Mardav

We would definitely board the QV again.
Mardav’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA 5064
The Cabin was clean and furnished in warm tones and felt homely.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins