3. Marella Dream
Not having cruised previously my wife and I had some apprehension. This was unfounded as we really enjoyed the whole experience.

The cabin was surprisingly spacious and well appointed.

The transfers to and from the airport were very smooth, much better than previous experiences with hotel based holidays.

The entertainment was varied, plentiful and catered for all tastes, from live music to game show/competition based plus full blown West End style shows that were highly professional.

The food options were equally varied with several options in different locations at the same time.

I had worried about sea sickness as I have suffered with this previously and believe it or not cannot go on an airbed without feeling sick. However, despite eating and drinking plenty, I had not even the slightest nausea all week.

Having been to numerous 3/4 star hotels on all inclusive over the years, I can state the drinks available on board on the all inclusive package were second to none. With the exception of what I would describe as ultra premium drinks such as Moet, Glenmorangie, vintage brandies, all drinks were available including international brands. The only more standard drink with a supplement was Jack Daniels, although Jim Beam was a more than adequate alternative.

Soft drinks were served in individual cans, the vast majority of cocktails were also included.

Would recommend this cruise very strongly.

Paradise on the Ocean!

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Chris Edwards

The cabin was surprisingly spacious and well appointed.

Would recommend this cruise very strongly.

Chris Edwards’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Outside plus, larger than expected window, much larger than expected cabin.
On 5th floor, don't think that being higher up the boat is necessarily better, some of the higher windows are obstructed by life boats etc.
Very comfortable, large bed.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans