3. Norwegian Sky
Fist of all what made the cruise enjoyable was the staff,,,Hats off to Richard, the cruise Director, Gio, the Assistant and my favorite girl Shirley,,who was awesome. She has it all,,,the shows were great,,the dancers and the singers were very good and professional. The dancing was very exciting and has us dancing in our seats. The food was ok in the buffets,,but if you wanted better you could eat in a dining area where the fee was $20 to #30 per person.

Rading the reviews made me write this review, what did people expect at these prices the Ritz Carlton.

We had a great time and for me the staff is what made my cruise so enjoyable.

Keep doing what your doing,, the food, well, could be better at the buffet, but when your feeding 2000 people they try as hard as they can, and it seems to me watching everyone eat,,,no one slowed down at all, the plates were filled to the top.

We had a ball and look forward to crusing again soon

Thank you Shirley,,you are awesome,,Richard never let go of that energy, and Gio you should be in movies.

Also hats off to house man who took care of our room, thank you again for everything.

Till we sail again.

Kathy & Mike

We had the time of our life

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by frenchman123

• Sail Date: September 2011
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

We had a great time and for me the staff is what made my cruise so enjoyable.

We had a ball and look forward to crusing again soon

Till we sail again.

Kathy & Mike

frenchman123’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 0240
great balcony, enough storage, slept well in the bed
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins