3. Norwegian Dawn
I'm hoping to save other people from booking this cabin. I did look online and one web page said this cabin is ok-no problems. That's not the case since it is right above the Lounge where music and dancing go on every night till 3AM and later! Aside from that, the cruise was lots of fun. When we arrived at Black Falcon Pier, it looked kind of crazy with long lines and lots of luggage. We were processed and on board in under an hour. Happy Happy! I have to say at the outset that the staff on the Dawn are terrific. I know I read some criticism on here in previous reviews, but we have nothing but good things to say about our room steward Anton and every department we interacted with. I have to be honest and say that we still like the Constellation better, but would consider NCL again just because we were treated so well. For anyone considering this cruise, if you are from New England, going on a cruise without having to fly somewhere is totally stressless. I'd do it again without question.

Good Cruise but don't book cabin 8676 on NCL Dawn

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Arubaweek6

• Sail Date: August 2011
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony

Aside from that, the cruise was lots of fun.

Arubaweek6’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 8676
Very private balcony, but too noisy to sleep at night. Right above the Lounge so very hard to sleep till after 3AM.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins