3. Celebrity Summit
On Sunday August 21, 2011, we boarded the Summit of the Seas for our 7 day cruise, which became 8 days thanks to "Irene".

Boarding the ship was easy and no problems at all. The disembarkation went just as smooth. The system is fast and very efficient.

Greeting passengers with a glass of champagne is a nice touch. I was also impressed that children are given a bracelet that they must keep on for the duration of the cruise. This is for their safety and parents piece of mind.

We were on this ship in October 22, 2001, for it's inauguration. Yes the ship is 10 years old and in need of refurbishments but nothing that is not just normal wear. The Celebrity Cruise Line is among the top in the industry. Always understated elegance!

The captain kept us safe and in the sun, despite all the bad weather around us. The staff provided excellent service as usual. The entertainment was great. This was my grandson's first cruise and he can't wait for his second. When you travel at the time of year when lids are out of school, the cruise ships must be able to accommodate children as well as people of all ages. The cabins are of normal size for a cruise ship. The rest rooms in the public areas were always clean and fresh. The dinning room service was excellent thanks to Vincente and Jean-Piere. Our cabin was also kept in excellent condition. Elvis and Andrew were very whenever we met them. The service was above excellent. Every day my husband and I met in the Cova Cafe for Aspen coffee. Our Server, Zora was very pleasant and excellent in the service she provided. This ship is going into dry dock very soon. I am sure it will return to service with the style and grace Celebrity Cruise line always provides!

Celebrity, first class all the way!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by lsr1018

Rates
Ages 3 to 6

Ocean View 8
Cabin 08 3005
Cabin was always clean and neat. No problems at all!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins