3. Carnival Splendor
Our 2nd time on the Splendor and definitely did not run out of things to do or good food to eat. I love the layout of the ship, its very easy to get around, there were 3 of us in a balcony room and we had plenty of space - closet space was perfect and even the bathroom was big enough.

The crew is fantastic - out waiter Luna and "state room expert" Oliver were helpful, prompt on every request and even anticipated some of our needs. Even the random crew we met and talked to were helpful, outgoing and just all around nice people. Thanks to all of you that we spoke to and made the trip wonderful.

The top 3 things on the ship:

Aft-bar/pool area just for hanging around and talking to people

Regular dinning room - (except for the 1st formal night see below) -TRY THE SOUP EVERY TIME....

Sushi was excellent and the drinks are perfect

Top 3 things I would improve:

Cabin 8232 - bed needs to be replaced....mattress sags

Food on 1st formal night was bland...lobster was bland and steak was bland.

I would have loved to have a drink card - for alcoholic drinks

Like I said we will be going again, we had tons of fun.

2nd Time on Splendor

Aft-bar/pool area just for hanging around and talking to people

Sushi was excellent and the drinks are perfect

Top 3 things I would improve:

Cabin 8232 - bed needs to be replaced....mattress sags

Food on 1st formal night was bland...lobster was bland and steak was bland.

I would have loved to have a drink card - for alcoholic drinks

Like I said we will be going again, we had tons of fun.

glfr72’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin 8C 88232
great view, perfect location on the ship once you learn the layout
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins