3. Norwegian Dawn
Let me start by sayin that NCL has great FAMILY AMENTITIES and this is why my family chose NCL. We are a family of 4, 2 adults a 2 year old and 3 year old. We usually travel to Jamaica every year and stay at Beaches Negril but this year we opted to cruise on NCL Dawn to Bermuda. After researching Bermuda and the Dawn it seemed like a great plan. The children can go to the shows, the tex rex pool area is great for parents and children, we ate at the Venetian every night.... fine dining at its best and yes I took my children. Now let me say this my children are young and yes they got a little energetic at times but...I recived many compliments and was approached numerous times about my children being so well behaved sooo.... That being said, If YOU ARE A PERSON WHO DOESNT LIKE CHILDREN THIS CRUISE IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!! This is a very family friendly cruiseline and cruise. Pay the extra and go on an adult only cruise. My children were yelled at by a woman that was on board with a dog! Yes we were at a show and kids were excited to see a dog. The show hadnt started and we left show because she was rude and arogant. The following day I saw the woman and approached her to address the matter, she began to yell and scream and accuse me of pushing her. Thank god for witnesses this woman was absolutely insane she kept yelling that she was on vacation and that I needed to raise my kids right! Again to my point... IF YOU DONT LIKE KIDS THIS IS NOT THE VACATION FOR YOU!!! They are everywhere shows, pool, restaraunts, hallways and bathrooms. Aside from this the Garden cafe was ok tended to be the same food. The Venetian was top notch and dont be afraid to take your children they can go also they have a kids menu. We were on deck 12 with the best butler Orlando, I will miss him dearly. We had a penthose suite that was unbelievable. The shows were great dont miss Bollywood! All in all it was a great cruise except for the rude intolerable people.

Great Family Cruise...IF YOU DONT LIKE CHILDREN NOT FOR YOU!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by sarinals23