3. Queen Elizabeth
Cunard's Queen Elizabeth is a floating palace, a wondrous place to be ! I only spent 3 days aboard - but I will be booking again very shortly ! I was a little worried about sleeping in an inside cabin ... but when I saw it all concerns just disappeared,everything I needed was there & the bed was very comfortable. The food was amazing & always so well presented ... room service was speedy & faultless & all the staff on board were helpful & kind, nothing was too much trouble I spent many hours in The wonderful Commodores Club, it was a true tranquil haven ! The only down point of the Journey was when we reached Germany ... I didn't want to leave the ship I had tears in my eyes!!!! If you get the opportunity make sure you take a trip with Cunard ... it's not about the destination .... its about the journey !!!

Regal Queen

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Linda Watson

Cunard's Queen Elizabeth is a floating palace, a wondrous place to be !

I only spent 3 days aboard - but I will be booking again very shortly !

Linda Watson’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Cabin ?
Inside cabin was quiet & comfortable absolutely no problems at all .
  Queen Elizabeth Deck Plans