• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

lmb1103
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2011
Cabin: Ocean View

My bff and I just got back from our cruise! We had the most relaxing time! Food was outstanding, rooms clean and staff wonderful!

First the food...24 hours a day there is always food. You can order as much as you want in dining room or can go to the grill for hamburgers and hot dogs. There is a Mongolian grill and rotisserie. Buffets, pizza and deli! I tried foods I would not have ordered in a restaurant such as, escargot, alligator, stuffed mushrooms and sushi! Deserts were great too!

Our room was always clean! They came in twice a day morning and evening! The towel animals were great along with the chocolate every night!

Ocean View

Our room was an ocean view stateroom. It was small with a large window. It was by the stairs and elevators which did get a bit noisy at times. I had what we needed... a tv, bathroom and bed! We went to relax and we weren't expecting a suite! Very happy with the entire cruise!

Port Reviews

Progreso

This port is nothing to look at but the people are friendly! This port had some great shopping with some really good prices! I suggest looking around and then going back and buying. Same in Cozumel..Don't buy the first item at the first price..Look and go back or make a deal! We did the Mangrove Kayaking Adventure and had the best tour guides imaginable. Heidi and Orlando were the best! These two guides knew their way around the mangroves. The scenery was awesome and we really enjoyed it!

Cozumel

Cozumel is just amazing! We did the Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab Park! Loved it..also included entrance to park, Sea Lion show, botanical garden, swimming, scuba and snorkeling (extra $ for these two) I would definitely go back here! Absolutely beautiful! This is also great shopping! Did see some of the prices in Progreso a little cheaper but Cozumel is larger and like I said before don't buy the first thing you see...look and always make a deal..most of the time they will take it!

previous reviewnext review