• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2011
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Not a good cruise at all. There were a lot of fist fights. Two nights in a row someone had a fist fight outside our door. Every night some drunk made sure we were aware that they were finally going to bed at 0300. Security was non existent. Some parents would not control there kids. I personally tried to tell some kids to leave the adults only pool. I was accosted and verbally abused by some trash.

It was not all bad. The ports were nice and weather was fantastic. Both of which Carnival has no control over. Control over its guests. That is has and was absolutely not enforced.

All in all a very bad experience. I will really think twice before cruising again with any cruise line. I will never cruise with Carnival again. We work too hard to earn our money. There are too many places that would ensure I have a good time. No need to waste precious vacation time.

Very thin walls. Balcony was nice. Probably the only thing I actually enjoyed on the cruise. Room was clean and kept up by our steward.

Find a Carnival Dream Cruise from $369