3. Carnival Valor
Everything was wonderful throughout the cruise. The only issue I really had was the packs of teens running around and generally being rude to the ship crew and making noise while racing up and down the hallway. Parents should take siome responisbility and watch their kids or leave them ay home. Mine is 15 and I refuse to take her on a cruise.

The food was excellent, the pizza amazing and great salads.

We booked excursions privately and had plenty of fun and time for them all.

We did not see any shows as that is not our thing but they looked packed as we passed by and karaoke was rampant :) We enjoyed watching the boys from our dinner family singing karaoke in the evening.

Carnival exceeded my expectations and the Valor is an wonderful ship.

We did both feel terrible the last night on the cruise and it affected my stomach, it was not debilitating but uncomfortable. My travel companion slept it off overnight it was fine within 48 hours.

Oh and 1202 is a larger cabin. I loved this cabin!!

Wonderful Carnival Experience

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Heaven6566

The food was excellent, the pizza amazing and great salads.

We booked excursions privately and had plenty of fun and time for them all.

Carnival exceeded my expectations and the Valor is an wonderful ship.

Oh and 1202 is a larger cabin. I loved this cabin!!

Heaven6566’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4A 1202
1202 is bigger than other inside cabins, it's quiet except that it's at the front and waves can hit hard at times. We enjoyed it very much.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins