3. Liberty of the Seas
We have just got back from our cruise (today) and we had an amazing time. My 2 children (aged 10 and 8) and my mother and father in law(both retired) found there was too much to do and not enough time to do it in. On a slightly negative note the trips were terribly expensive to we ventured to Pisa and Rome on out own using the publis transport and found that 7 of us did the trips for less than 1 person on an organised tour!!

The entertainment on board was second to none and the Saturday Night Fever was a complete highlight for all of us.

The food was brilliant and for anyone who critisises it wouldn't ever be happy with anything. You could eat all day if you wanted with 2 of the bar/restaurants open 24 hours!!

Yes,any extras were expensive but do what we did and just eat and drink the free stuff!!

my advice to anyone is give it a go......you will love it!

Fab time!!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by laura

my advice to anyone is give it a go......you will love it!

laura’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Family Interior Stateroom
Cabin FI 8457
Great cabin cleaner Ramon!! lovely cabin with plenty of room.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins