• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Phil Alrite
6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Aug 2011
Cabin: Interior Upper/Lower

Let me start by saying that this was my 7th Carnival Cruise. If this had been my first, it would have also been my last. I have had nothing but good things to say about Carnival in the past, but this Cruise did not meet my expectations.

-Cabin

The room had a very musty smell, and the bathroom had mold everywhere. When our luggage arrived, we stored our clothes and left. When we came back that night everything smelled noticeably sour. For some reason, taking a shower caused the entire bathroom to become drenched. I usually take my nice shirts in the bathroom to steam out during my cruise showers (who irons on a cruise?) and my shirt was wet afterward. When we left the cabin our clothes still smelled sour. Our sink drain was clogged and would not drain at all. The cabin stewards were nice though, and constantly refilled our ice bucket and even got us another bigger bucket for more ice. They were always asking if everything was OK.

Interior Upper/Lower