Carnival Dream Review

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2011
Cabin: Balcony
Traveled with children

My husband, 13 year old daughter and I anxiously counted down the days until our vacation began. Booking a Western Caribbean with a newer ship and ports that we already new we would enjoy... what could go wrong?

We flew in from San Antonio, Texas. We started with a brief trip to Epcot and The Magic Kingdom with my in-laws. What a great time! Next stop - Port Canaveral!

Embarkation - This couldn't have been easier. We were on the ship in no time. This is where some of the disappointment began. After the initial security photos, we were led to another photo area. A man snapped his fingers at us telling us where to go. Thinking that this was the usual group photo when you first get on, we all lined up. We were quickly put in our place by the rude photographer who said 'How many sets of footprints do you see?' 'That's how many people I want at a time.'. (There was one set of footprints. Not the best way to start, huh?)

Balcony

Cabin 8G
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Dream Cruise from $459

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.