3. Celebrity Summit
First I have to say that we were worried that it would not be the best idea for a family with 3 children. We were contemplating a children's theme cruise or a ship with more kid friendly activities. I am so glad that we did not go with another cruise line! My children are basically shy and would not enjoy the activities and entertainment offered on other cruises. This was just enough to keep them occupied and happy!

This ship had everything we needed. The food and entertainment were terrific and the service was fabulous! There were some waiters and staff that were more friendly than others but all in all everyone was pleasant or at least tried to be. Our stateroom attendant Clive was the nicest and most honest and helpful person. After losing my daughter's Ipod touch and not finding it for 3 days or so, we basically gave up hope. We asked at lost and found and mentioned it to our stateroom attendant. Nothing was returned and we just about accepted that it was gone. We packed our bags the night before and we were ready to disembark. We went for breakfast the next morning and came back to get the last of our things when we saw the Ipod on the desk next to our carry out bag. We looked for our stateroom attendant Clive to ask him where he found it. He said that he found it inside the pullout couch when he was making up the room for the next passenger. These are the type of people working for Celebrity. The ship itself did not look run down although there were some areas/furniture that might have needed a facelift due to stains from spilled drinks in one of the lounges and things of that nature. I would definitely sail with Celebrity again and I would actually love to be on the Summit again and visit Bermuda for the third time!!

Fabulous!

Rates
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15

Ocean View 6
Five of us were in one room and it seems that there was a decent amount of closet space. Small bathroom, good view, quiet location and smooth sailing.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins